If you're having trouble downloading The RAIN Report using any of the "download" links on this site, follow the following instructions:
- Right click on a "download" link. (Jaws users press the * key on your number pad)
- In the dropdown menu that appears, click "Save Target As". (Jaws users arrow down and press enter)
- Choose the location on your hard drive where The RAIN Report should be saved.
- Press the "save" button.
To have the file automaticly delivered to you when it's updated, why not try the podcast?! The Juice podcast receiver works on a number of platforms and is completely accessible to screen reader users.
Once you've downloaded and installed Juice, follow these instructions:
- Click one of the podcast links on the left side of the page.
- Copy the address from the address bar of your browser into your podcast receiver.
Some podcast receivers will subscribe to the podcast just by clicking on the podcast link. Others will not so you'll need to copy the address bar yourself. (Jaws users can press F4 to get to the address bar, and Control+C to copy.)